About Study Program
“To become a leading study program in professional management, intellectual, and international perspective by 2020”
- Organize KKNI-based education by focusing on the latest management science.
- Conduct a qualified undergraduate education program in the field of management science that suits the needs of stakeholders.
- Conduct applied research in the field of management.
- Implement the results of research and development of science in the field of management to improve the welfare of the community.
- To establish cooperation in the field of management with national and international institutions.
Business Management graduates have the chance to have their own business as an entrepreneur or work at a managerial level in a multinational company, both in the manufacturing and the service sectors, such as BMW, Siemens, DBS, Ernst and Young, Coca Cola, and others. Some other prospective careers include Brand Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, Public Relations Manager, Export/Import Manager, and Finance Manager.
To boost your confidence, sense of responsibility and independence, you will undergo two exciting semester internship programs in (Indonesia and abroad) at Fortune 500 companies such as Bayer, BMW, DBS Bank, Siemens, Mattel, Mercedes Benz, Unilever, Lufthansa, DB Schenker, BASF, Citibank, L’Oreal, as well as reputable state own companies, such as Garuda Indonesia, Indosat and Pertamina.
- Nila K. Hidayat, SE., MM
- Esa Theodore Mbouw, BBA, MSc
- Fiter Abadi, MBA
- Margaretha Tiur Pasuria Lingga, SE., MM
- Riyadh Rizky Adam, ST., MSM
- Parhimpunan Simatupang, SE., MBA
- Munawaroh Zainal, SE., MM
- Robert La Are, SST.Par., M.Par