1. What is the main focus of the Curriculum 2020 in the study program that is emphasized and may be different than previous curriculum?
The Curriculum 2020 will prepare the students with a clear direction towards our goals of producing future highly qualified students who are ready to excel in the industry. We are renewing our concentrations in Digital Marketing, Banking & Finance, and Innovation & Entrepreneurship to equip our students to be future business leaders with all the necessary skills to excel in the digital 4.0 era.
2. What is the content of Curriculum 2020 (e.g. learning outcome; methods; subjects) that will prepare graduates in facing new challenge in future economy (e.g. Industry 4.0; digital economy)?
In facing the new 4.0 digital challenges, students of this programwill learn valuable knowledge from lecturers and practitioners. In addition, their knowledge will be further enhanced with practical work and relevant projects in their respective concentrations. Students will learn their basic business management skills and knowledge in their first year, and will continue with their chosen concentrations for in-depth learning.
3. Additional notes of the Curriculum 2020 highlight
4. What is the uniqueness of this study program compared to competitors?
Our international exposure and partners in Germany (Fachhochschule Südwestfalen) allow our students to acquire knowledge and experiences locally as well as Internationally. Students will also be prepared to be entrepreneurs/owners and professional managers in the future.
5. What kind of certificate of competence that will be received by the student?
Students will receive certificate of competence in marketing and finance from respectable organizations (BNSP, etc.) Students in Digital Marketing concentration will also be equipped to take the Google certification.